Tuesday, 28 August 2007
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF(:
I'm past sweet 16 and now on to SEXY 17! HAHAS
SURPRISES! What a way to start my 17th birthday(:
TO:Keith & the SPCT junior girls,
Thanks for all you've done for me. I've never been more shocked but pleasantly surprised in my entire life! (:
MY FAMILY TOO! For the birthday lunch and dinner
The dog from Keith has replaced my bolster! Its so much more cuddly(:
Although my sec school friends weren't there to celebrate for me, it was alright. I still love them no matter what(: LUOER, don't be sorry(: I know u all are busy with your promos and school stuff(:
I paid 11 bloody bucks for a taxi ride from Hougang to Macritchie for training today just because I woke up late. The journey was just as long as the bus's and the uncle took the long way where there were traffic jams! Felt so ripped off):
Anyway, it was worth it to see the girls at training today! Haven't seen them in quite awhile ever since I overslept on last Saturday's training. Although it was raining almost the whole day, at least I got to row the k2 with Joanne for awhile(: Rachel baked wonderful cookies! And the bear that Joanne gave me is soo cute!Clarissa and Yanli weren't there. I miss them! oh well, I'll see them tomorrow for sprints and polo at kallang!
And I can't go for my class BBQ today cause I didn't feel well. Think I've got low blood pressure and i felt like fainting during training today. Shuzhen and Pat suggested that I eat more beans in future. Red beans, green beans, whatever! And that I shall do!
And I'll be riding on thursday! Finally! Missed it so much!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D